Discover the Power of Collaborative Editing
Thursday, June 5th, 1–6 p.m.
French Institute, Florence Gould Hall
55 East 59th Street, NYC
Between Park & Madison Avenue
Challenged by the transition to high-res media, complex
delivery workflows, and remote creative resources?
Join Tekserve and Jeff Rosica, Avid®'s Senior Vice President of Worldwide Field Operations, for an exclusive look at Avid Everywhere™, Avid's vision for the future of the media industry.
Also meet the new Apple® Mac Pro® up close and personal. Chat with our top media vendors and test out the latest gear.
Discover how Avid Everywhere can help you connect with audiences in more powerful, efficient, collaborative, and profitable ways. Learn from a panel of industry pros about how they personally have used Avid tools and solutions to maximize creative talent—and remain profitable in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
Learn how to:
- Create, manage, and monetize media in one end-to-end environment
- Connect and collaborate with anyone anywhere in the world
- Access and share media everywhere via the cloud
- Easily distribute content to a variety of channels
- Maximize editorial investment through subscription and floating license options
Registration & Conversation with Tekserve's Top Media Vendors
Avid Everywhere Vision Overview
Presented by Jeff Rosica, Avid's SVP of Worldwide Field Operations
What You Need to Know About the New Mac Pro
Presented by Apple
Networking & Refreshment Break with Tekserve's Top Media Vendors
Video Everywhere Demonstration: Remote Editorial with Avid Media Composer® | Cloud
Broadcast Everywhere Demonstration: End-to-End Solutions Using Avid MediaCentral | UX
Customer Panel Discussion, Featuring:
- Craig Dwyer (Moderator) – Senior Director of Avid's Global Center of Excellence
- Zak Tucker – Owner of Harbor Picture Company
- Chris Franklin – Owner of Big Sky Edit
- John Gallagher – Director of the Borough of Manhattan Community College Media Center
Closing Reception with Tekserve's Top Media Vendors
Tap the experts at Tekserve, Avid, and Apple. Learn how Avid Everywhere is shaping the media industry's future, and how you can be a part of the paradigm shift.