If you're making the transition from another editing platform to Avid Media Composer, adding it to your existing workflow – or even just considering it and want to know what to expect – Part 2 of our webinar series will teach you some more advanced Media Composer techniques, so you'll be up-to-speed after making the transition.
- Expand your editing arsenal with the power of Media Composer
- Increase your profiency with multiple editing platforms
- Learn advanced techniques and workflows with Avid Application Specialist Bob Russo
- Watch and learn visually in real time
- Get easy-to-understand examples
- Learn through comparisons to the platform you're familiar with – such as Final Cut Pro
Topics covered in Part 2 include:
- Techniques for Dynamic Trimming
- Slip and Slide Mode
- Creating Subclips
- Nesting sequences
- And more…
Please complete the form to the right to watch the video now.